Please review the following carefully. By submitting an order form, you agree to the conditions put forth in the Terms of Service and understand that failure to adhere to these conditions can and will result in either a full or partial refund and cancellation of your commission. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
- All base prices listed on this website reflect the acceptable minimum payment for a commission; they do not constitute an accurate quote and are subject to change at any time, for any reason.
- Listed prices are only reflective of private commission pieces, not contracted freelance pieces. To inquire about freelance pricing, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base prices do not include PayPal transaction fees (2.9% + .30).
- It is the responsibility of the client to provide a thorough description of the work that they want in order to get an accurate price quote.
- With the exception of commission "specials", discounts are only provided to Patreon subscribers.
- Only Patreon subscribers who have contributed for three pay cycles or longer are eligible for discounts.
- Patreon discounts are one-time use only, and renew after another three pay cycles.
- The artist holds the right to decline any proposed work for any reason.
- Any proposed work orders or inquiries which are deemed unsuitable for work ("NSFW"), made by any prospective client(s) that are under the legal contract age of 18, will not be accepted.
- The client must not presume that the artist will illustrate their proposed idea; it is the responsibility of the client to inquire whether or not their theme and/or subject matter is acceptable.
- Any proposed works depicting rape ("non con"), or any other form of sexual abuse
- Any proposed works depicting the abuse and/or sexual exploitation of children and minors ("cub" or "loli")
- Any proposed works depicting the abuse and/or sexual exploitation of non-anthropomorphic animals ("zoophilia", beastiality)
- Any proposed works depicting marginalized groups in a hateful manner--including, but not limited to, offensive caricatures and use of derogatory slurs
- Any proposed works depicting the use of bodily fluids/excrement for sexual purposes ("scat", "watersports", etc.)
- Any proposed work orders or inquiries from any prospective client(s) that are under the legal contract age of 18 must be made on behalf of the client by a parent or legal guardian. The artist holds the right to ask for photo ID if they deem it necessary.
- All communication between the artist and client is to be done via email. Any messages sent via a third-party social media site (Twitter, Tumblr, FurAffinity, Weasyl, DeviantART, or Facebook) regarding commissions will be ignored.
- It is the responsibility of the client to stay up to date on whether or not the artist is accepting commissions. Messages or emails inquiring whether or not the artist is open for commissions will be ignored.
- All commission inquiries, emails, and order forms must be written and filled out in a clear and comprehensible manner, with all necessary information and references provided by the client.
- All visual references provided must be accurate and in large format. If the client is inquiring about a color commission, the aforementioned reference MUST be in color. Inability to provide accurate visual references may result in an additional research fee.
- The client must give prior warning if any visual references are considered NSFW.
- If the client does not possess a visual reference, it is the responsibility of the client to provide a concise, written description, with all of the necessary information and details. Photo references are to be provided for specific details, such as clothing or jewelry. Inability to provide accurate visual references may result in an additional research fee.
- Payment(s) are accepted via PayPal invoice only, unless noted otherwise.
- Once a proposed work order is accepted by the artist, an invoice will be sent to the client within 1-3 days.
- It is the responsibility of the client to provide an accurate PayPal email address.
- Payment(s) will only be accepted AFTER the client has received their invoice. ANY payment(s) sent prior to receiving an invoice will be immediately refunded and the work order will be terminated.
- Once the client receives an invoice, they have until the date provided on the invoice to send payment(s), in full, unless communicated otherwise.
- Any additional fees (edits, etc.) made after the initial payment will be billed to the client via a new invoice. All of the terms and stipulations still apply.
- Any work order(s) totaling $150 or more may be paid in installments; however, this is not the default option, and if the client wishes to pay for the work order in installments, it is the responsibility of the client to communicate this to the artist.
- If the artist has agreed to accept payment(s) in installments, it is the responsibility of the client to provide payments per the agreement.
- If, for whatever reason, payment(s) cannot be provided by the date listed on the invoice, it is the responsibility of the client to communicate this to the artist.
- Failure on behalf of the client to provide payment(s) without prior communication with the artist will result in the work order being terminated and, if applicable, the commissioned work being turned in "as is".
- Any reverse charges made by the client via PayPal ("chargeback") without prior communication with the artist will result in the work order being terminated and the client barred from any future transactions
- Any form of payment made by any client(s) under the legal contract age of 18 will not be accepted under any circumstances. All work orders and payments must be made by a parent or legal guardian on behalf of the client.
V: PROCESS AND EDITING
- Depending on the size/complexity of the work order, all work orders have a turn around time of 2-6 weeks, unless noted by the artist.
- All progress on the work order will be recorded on the artist's public Trello page, unless requested otherwise by the client.
- "Work In Progress" (WIP) images can be provided via email at the client's request.
- It is the responsibility of the client to clearly communicate any and all necessary edits they want made, preferably during the sketch phase of the process.
- After the ink phase, the client is provided up to three (3) minor edits, at no charge. Any extra minor edits and/or major edits are subject to an additional fee.
- Minor edits include: facial expression, hair, clothing, etc. Major edits include: poses, body parts, etc.
- ANY edits, minor or major, made after the coloring phase of the process are subject to an additional fee.
- The client is free to post any WIP images during the process if they so choose, so long as proper credit to the artist is provided by the client.
- The artist holds the right to publicly stream their process on the work order at any time, unless requested otherwise by the client.
VI: COMPLETION AND USAGE
- Once the work order is completed to the client's specifications, the high resolution PNG version of the final image will be sent to the client via email or Dropbox link. PSD and SAI files can be provided at the client's request.
- All standard commissions are done 8.5" x 11" resolution at 300 DPI, unless otherwise specified by the client. Commissions at a higher resolution are subject to an additional fee; however, lowering the resolution does not lower the base commission price.
- By default, the artist holds the right to publicly post the work upon completion. If, for any reason, the client does not want the final image posted publicly, it is the responsibility of the client to communicate this to the artist.
- The client holds the right to post the final work wherever they wish, as long as proper credit to the artist is provided by the client.
- The artist retains legal ownership of the work and holds the right to use the it for purposes of self-promotion; no rights will be transferred to the client, other than for personal use. The client may not reproduce or otherwise sell the work for commercial use.
- The client may not edit or alter the final image in such a way that would remove attribution from the artist, such as erasing, censoring, blurring, or cropping out the artist's signature or URL watermarks.
VII: CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDING
- The artist holds the right to cancel a work order at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to: abusive, inappropriate, or unreasonable behavior; failure to follow payment procedure; and violating the Terms of Service.
- If, for any reason, the client needs to cancel the work order and have their payment refunded, it is the responsibility of the client to communicate this to the artist.
- In the event of a cancellation, the artist holds the right to keep any portion of the payment equal to the amount of work completed, if any.